It used to be shareware programmers were basically hobbyists, giving a copy of their program away and hoping to make a little extra money to supplement their main income. Today's shareware developers, however, are often professional programmers making a living marketing their software via shareware . The Shareware Authors Resource Guide was written by someone that long ago turned such a hobby into a full time, profitable business, and he wants to share how! Whether you're a veteran shareware author or you are just starting your shareware business, you'll find the information in the Shareware Authors Resource Guide extremely helpful to starting and running a successful shareware business.
Learn strategies for programming for the shareware market
- Find out where and how to distribute your shareware.
- Read about clever marketing ideas.
- Discover online resources useful to shareware authors.
- Learn how to increase customer payments.
- Ultimately find out how to make more profit with your shareware business.